BSF Jobs 2022: The Border Security Force, BSF has released the notification for recruitment of the year 2022. As per the notification BSF is going to recruit 323 candidates for the posts of Head Constable (Ministerial) and Assistant Sub-inspector (Stenographer) this year. The application window for the same has been activated from Today i.e. August 8 and candidates will be able to apply till September 6, 2022.
Candidates who are looking to Join Border Security Force in the above mentioned capacities may apply by visiting the official website of BSF i.e. https://rectt.bsf.gov.in/. Let’s know about the eligibility criteria, age, fee and how to apply in detail.
BSF Recruitment 2022 Detailed Notification
Here is the direct link of a detailed advertisement of BSF recruitment 2022 for the post of Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector.
BSF Recruitment: Important Dates
- Application Start Date: August 8, 2022
- Last Date to Apply: September 6, 2022
- Last day to Submit Fee: September 6, 2022
- Date of Examination: To be announced.
BSF Recruitment : Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criteria for 323 posts of Head Constable and ASI in BSF.
- Minimum age of candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum age should be 25 years. There is some relaxation in the upper age such for SC/ST 5 years, For OBS 3 years and upto 40 years for central government employees. Rest you can check here https://bit.ly/3Pf4kIw
- For Head Constable, a candidate should have done 10+2 from any recognised board.
- For ASI Stenographer, 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India with Stenographer Skill Test.
BSF Recruitment: Category Wise Vacancy
|BSF Head Constable Ministerial||154||65||41||38||14||312|
|Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Stenographer||0||0||0||0||11||11|
BSF Recruitment 2022: Fee
- General / OBC / EWS : 200/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E-Challan
BSF Recruitment 2022: Documents To Carry
If you are going to apply for BSF recruitment 2022 then you have to be ready with the following things and documents at the time of One Time Registration and further proceeding.
- Original proof of Identity such as Adhar Card/Driving License/Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport etc.
- Class 10th and 12th marksheets and certificates to fill the details of your marks, roll number , year of passing etc.
- Scanned color passport size photograph preferably in JPEG format (30 KB to 100 KB).
- Scanned signature preferably in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB).
- Scanned copies of educational certificates, technical qualification certificates, experience certificates, caste certificates and any other relevant certificate in .JPG, .JPEG, .PNG, .PDF format only (30 KB to 100 KB).
BSF Recruitment How To Apply?
Here is the step by step procedure to apply for BSF, Head Constable or ASI.
- Step 1: Please visit the official website of Border Security Force https://rectt.bsf.gov.in/
- Step 2: To view the detailed advertisement you also can click on the tab of View Details.
- Step 3: On the homepage you will find ‘Recruitment to the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) and Head Constable (Ministerial)’, Click on Apply Here.
- Step 4: Register yourself by creating your BSF profile.
- Step 5: Click on candidate login.
- Step 6: Enter your email id and BSF password.
- Step 7: Begin the process of application by filling required details and uploading essential documents in prescribed format.
- Step 8: Submit the application fee.
- Step 9: After completing the process download the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Keep visiting us to get the latest updates of upcoming recruitments and exams.