IIT(Indian Institute of Technology), Kanpur, has announced dates for the GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 2023 exam. The IIT Kanpur GATE 2023 registration will start on August 30 2023. The GATE 2023 registration form will be available at the official website, gate.iitk.ac.in.
One month slot is given for registration. Students can register for the GATE 2023 exam from August 30 till September 30. GATE 2023 exam will be held as a computer-based exam. GATE exam 2023 will be jointly conducted by IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, Roorkee and IISc Bangalore.
How to register for GATE 2023 exam?
1. Open to the official website- gate.iitkgp.ac.in.
2. Click on the link which reads ‘Apply Online
3. You will be redirected to a new page.
4. Register (if not already registered) on the login page.
5. Login using your Enrollment ID and Password. Now click on ‘Submit’.
6. GATE 2022 application form will appear on the screen
7. Fill in the details and upload all documents as asked.
8. Pay the GATE 2022 application fee.
9. Check all details carefully and submit.
10. Save the GATE 2022 application form for future reference.
GATE 2023 application form release date- August 30 2022
Last date for registration GATE 2023 exam- September 30 2022
Date of extended online GATE 2023 application- October 7 2022
Correction in GATE 2023 application form- 4-11 November 2022
Release date of GATE 2023 admit card- January 3 2023
GATE 2023 exam dates- 2, 4, 11 and 12 February 2023
Candidate’s response available in Application portal- February 15 2023
Answer keys- February 21 2023
GATE 2023 Result Announcement- March 16 2023
Availability of Score Card for download- March 21 2023
Students who want to appear in the GATE 2023 exam must fill out the application form. The application form will be released at gate.iitk.ac. for 29 subjects.