IBPS Clerk 2022- A Quick Look
IBPS (Institute of banking personnel selection) has notified the details for 6035 Clerical Cadre vacancies which need to be filled for FY 2022-23. The recruitment of candidates is done every year.
Today, 21 July 2022, is the last date to apply for IBS clerk 2022.
Please follow these steps to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam 2022
1. Open the official website of IBPS, i.e. ibps.in
2. Click on the moving notification just below the logo of IBPS reading “Online Registration For IBPS Clerk 2022.”
3. If you are already a user, then fill in the details registration number, password and security code shown on the screen.
4. If you are a first-time user, then please register yourself first. Click on the Headline, which reads, ‘Click Here For New Registration’. Create your account by filling in all the correct information.
5. After successful registration, you will receive a registration ID and Password. Please keep this information safe.
6. Now, Login with your registration ID and Password and verify using the security code.
7. There is the form, and please fill in all the details correct.
8. Now, pay the required fee online. (Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates, Rs. 850 /- for all others)
9. Do not forget to save the completed application form and keep it for future reference.
Attention: Today, 21 July 2022, is the last date. Please complete all the steps today itself. Only a complete application is accepted for the IBPS Clerk Online form 2022.
Start preparing. To save your time in checking updates and procedures, Careerindia is here to help you out!