TNPSC CSE 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the answer key of Combined Civil Services Examination (CSE) for Group-IV, 2022. The answer key was released by TNPSC on its official website tnpsc.gov.in on August 2.
TNPSC has released the CSE 2022 Group 4 answer key on a provisional basis. The examination was conducted on July 24, 2022. Candidates who appeared in the examination can visit the official website tnpsc.gov.in to check the answer key and can raise objections if any. Here is how?
TNPSC CSE 2022: Answer Key & Raise Objection
Candidates are advised to follow these steps to check and raise objections to TNPSC CSE Group 4, 2022 answer key.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission tnpsc.gov.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, go to the answer key section, then click on the TNPSC CCE Prelims Group IV key.
- Step 3: Now the PDF of the answer key will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: From here you can check the answer key.
- Step 5: In case you find any objection you can also challenge the answer here.
- Step 6: Download the answer key and do not forget to take a print out for future reference.
Candidates are given a time till August 8, 2022 to challenge the answer key. The final answer key of Preliminary examination of TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination Group 4 will be released after resolving all the objections.
For more career related updates keep visiting us.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Wednesday, August 3, 2022, 13:42 [IST]