UPSSSC(Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission) has released the notification for the online application for Mukhya Sevika(Head Servant/chief servant).
A total of 2693 vacancies have to be filled by this recruitment. The online registration has started from today onwards, 3 August.
The last date to apply for UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika would be 24 August 2022. For any correction in the application form, the last date would be 31 August 2022. After that, no modifications can be done in the application form.
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant) 2022 Eligibility Criteria
1. UPSSSC PET qualified candidates are eligible to apply for this post.
2. As per the notification, the candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Arts with Sociology/Home Science/social work/nutrition/child development as the main subject.
3. Candidates only between the age group of 21-40 years as of 1 July 2021 can apply for this post.
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika 2022 Application Form Fee
The fee is same for all categories of candidates, i.e. Rs 25/-
Exam fee can be paid through credit card, debit card, net banking mode.
How to apply for the UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika post?
Candidates are suggested to follow the below-given steps to apply for Mukhya Sevika Post-
1. Open the official website of UPSSSC, upsssc.gov.in.
2. click on candidates’ registration and then on apply button.
3. Through the candidate’s registration link, you can apply for the UPSSSC Head Servant post.
4. Fill in the details correctly. Recheck the details.
5. Upload all the scanned documents.
6. Now, pay the application fee via the given methods.
7. Submit the application form and download it for future purposes.